LATEST:

All my current activity in relation writing SFF stories can be found at my website, www.robincmduncan.com Hyperlink in the post below.

Labels

Film (70) Music (12) Photography (6) Television (1) Writing (3)

Monday 27 December 2010

So This Is Christmas...

You know you're over the hill when...

Santa stops leaving Kerrang! in your stocking and leaves Classic Rock instead! But am I disappointed? Not a bit (probably the biggest giveaway that the sentiment is true!). Rush received the Living Legends award at the magazine's annual honours bash this year, and it could not be given to a more deserving group of gentlemen.
Over the decades Rush have conducted themselves with absolute decorum, through good times and hard times, concentrating on delivering the most stimulating, challenging and enthralling rock music that I have ever heard and (I strongly suspect) will ever hear. They are second to none, and I mean none. No one can do what they do, the power, the virtuosity, the insight, the passion, the sensitivity.

Truly inspirational, and you can dance to most of it.


'Emotional feedback on a timeless wavelength.'

Long live Rush, and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment