LATEST:

All my current activity in relation writing SFF stories can be found at my website, www.robincmduncan.com Hyperlink in the post below.

Labels

Film (70) Music (12) Photography (6) Television (1) Writing (3)

Tuesday 21 April 2009

Sky Architects

Have a listen to this Danish band. I'm not recommending them just because drummer Steffen is a friend of mine and drummed for my former band Taunt (twice - not for two spells, I mean twice). I think they have a very fresh sound. Steffen is a bit of a metal-head, so this was a surprise to me. It's not perfectly polished and that makes it more accessible, more vibrant. You can hear influences in there, or perhaps they are echoes, for me a touch of Hell Is For Heroes and perhaps Khoma - both good things! Find them here, www.myspace.com/skyarchitects


No comments:

Post a Comment